Saturday 16 March 2013

Thank you to all

The past month I have been unable to drive, clean, cook, or do anything other than rest, and lay on the couch. For anyone that knows me, they would know that I would struggle with this for 1 day let alone for 4 weeks. I wanted to say thank you to a few friends who have done school drop off and pick ups, taking Lachlan to Karate and swimming lessons, cleaning our house every time they came over, doing our washing and hanging it out and in turn putting it all away. All of this was done without a thought and I didn't ask they would just come over and do stuff.So a big thank you to each of our friends who have helped and no matter what was needed they helpedSU Medallion StampSU Just Believe Stamp SetKaiser Craft Thank you stamp setMFT Dainty lace borderCuttlebug Dots embossing Folder SU French Script StampSU Just Believe Stamp SetBlue embossing powder Cuttlebug flourish Embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment