Tuesday 3 July 2012

Weekend away

Last weekend I went away with some fabulous friends. I didn't get as much as I had hoped done but it was great to be told it's time for breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and then dinner. And of course not having to think about what to cook and not having to do dishes are all added bonuses.

I made some cards and a couple if layout that need some tweaking which I had hoped to finished once I got home - however the universe had other plans.
When I arrived home both my "children" had got the flu over the weekend and where very sick.

So whilst I cared for them I cleaned out my scrap-room and took a lot of paper, flowers, embellishments, magazines and books to a local school. I can't believe how much stuff I accumulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment