Wednesday 2 May 2012

Red Earth Retreat

Since the last time I posted, I have gone to a retreat organised by Red Earth Scrapbooking with 2 amazing friends in the Blue Mountains.

I had never been to the Blue Mountains, but I will definitely go back.

The retreat was small only 12 ladies attended however it was fabulous I learnt some new techniques and had many laugh.

At the retreat I did a handful of card s and 7 layouts (mindful that most of the layouts still need some tweaking) but I will get them finished soon....

I have also finished my step mothers mothers day present and it is ready to post a week early... Now to get the key office.

My niece turned 4 last month and my cousin in Malta had a baby so cards where required.

I am also clearing out the scrapbook at the moment so I will post photos soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment